Now that we figured out how to edit and post our videos, we wanted to share this one where Erlan makes animal sounds. Ben makes pretty realistic animal sounds, and Erlan does his best to imitate Ben. The nurse told our interpreter that Erlan makes animal sounds that are different from the other kids. He doesn’t say “Moo” (or the Kazakh equivalent), he makes a lower noise (much like Ben’s version of moo). We’re teaching him something. ;-)
That has to be about the cutest video that I've ever seen! I'm impressed with the realistic animal sounds they make. They may be able to take that act on the road!!! Karla- Reilly usually wears athletic pants and sweatshirts to church. Her outfit for Easter is a step up- nice shorts and a nice t-shirt...our church is totally casual. It would be a cold day in...before I could ever get her into Mary Jane's:( I'll bet Erlan has a pair she could borrow;) So glad to see him in boy's clothes now! If I could only get Reilly into girls clothes...
I love that no matter who the kid - animal noises mimicing. For me, it was great to hear Ben's voice again and to hear Karla's for the first time. Makes you more real. Congrats on the court date setting. I know it is hard not knowing. How awesome. Erlan's animal noises are great. I loved his laugh on the video from a couple days ago, too. AWESOME! Tell Ben I can make a great donkey and goat noises - very realistic. My dad is a retired engineer turned farmer, so I got the real thing to learn from.
We watched the video at least five times. We got a very big kick out of them. Per the request of the boys we would like more videos. We really really enjoy them.
I needed that video tonight, that was so darn cute! I can't believe that he already is imitating your farm animal sounds. You might have a smart little cookie on your hands. :)
Love the animal noises. Finally got to see the video at home. He needs the book Big Red Barn if you don't already have it. So cool to hear his little voice too. What a wonderful experience for you and Ben. Congrats again! What a lucky little boy.
9 comments:
That has to be about the cutest video that I've ever seen!
I'm impressed with the realistic animal sounds they make. They may be able to take that act on the road!!!
Karla- Reilly usually wears athletic pants and sweatshirts to church. Her outfit for Easter is a step up- nice shorts and a nice t-shirt...our church is totally casual.
It would be a cold day in...before I could ever get her into Mary Jane's:(
I'll bet Erlan has a pair she could borrow;) So glad to see him in boy's clothes now! If I could only get Reilly into girls clothes...
I love that no matter who the kid - animal noises mimicing. For me, it was great to hear Ben's voice again and to hear Karla's for the first time. Makes you more real. Congrats on the court date setting. I know it is hard not knowing. How awesome. Erlan's animal noises are great. I loved his laugh on the video from a couple days ago, too. AWESOME!
Tell Ben I can make a great donkey and goat noises - very realistic. My dad is a retired engineer turned farmer, so I got the real thing to learn from.
KEEP BELIEVING
We watched the video at least five times. We got a very big kick out of them. Per the request of the boys we would like more videos. We really really enjoy them.
Love it! Love it! Love it!
I needed that video tonight, that was so darn cute! I can't believe that he already is imitating your farm animal sounds. You might have a smart little cookie on your hands. :)
Loved it!
Christy
OMG, that video is just too cut! Not sure who is better at sounding like the real thing -- Ben or Erlan! What a pair. They're both terrific!
I have to agree with Alysa. I don't know who I laughed more at, Ben or Erlan! What a team.
AJ
He is so smart! The boys and I really enjoyed watching that. Brian said, "Erlan really likes Ben!"
Love the animal noises. Finally got to see the video at home. He needs the book Big Red Barn if you don't already have it. So cool to hear his little voice too. What a wonderful experience for you and Ben. Congrats again! What a lucky little boy.
Post a Comment