Our friend Agnes from Belgium had success at court today! Congratulations to Agnes and her son Sasha. We are very happy for the two of them. (BTW, Sasha is the Russian nickname for Alexander.)
As usual, we had two great visits with Erlan today. He is such a ham. He loves to laugh. He continues to relax more and more around us. This afternoon he just took off and played with us. We did not have to coax him like we normally do.
Here are some pictures from our visit today.
Just so you know that Erlan isn't perfect.... here he is throwing a fit. He just threw a lego at Mommy and got it taken away from him.
Erlan tries to dress himself. You can tell from his grip that he is doing his darndest to pull his pants up.
It is hard to get a shirt over such a big head!
Here's Daddy letting Erlan stand on the window ledge.
I'm not sure who Erlan has seen talking on a cell phone, but he knew exactly what to do with our cell phone when Ben laid it down! It also rang, and he went running to it. (It wasn't for him.)
Here's a current family picture.


10 comments:
Congrats on your court date! That picture of Erlan with the cell phone is sooo sweet -- love his smile. And OMG his laugh is adorable!
Glad things are still going well. By the way I just made our blog private, so let me know if you'd like an invite -- just e-mail me at regina (at) ruopoli (dot) com. We hope to be in Aqtobe in May and thougth you might want to reminisce. :-)
OMG that video is great! I just played it twice here at work, my coworkers even came over to watch, and loved it. :o) And congrats on the court date, I'm sure that's a load off (Karla!). CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HIM!!!
Sticking out your tongue ALWAYS makes pulling your pants up easier! Way too cute. And the video is adorable; he sure is comfortable with you now. Making my plan to do 2 trips harder and harder to justify.
Congrats on the court date. Now the real countdown can begin to the day you come home!
Keely and I can't quit watching his video. He is hilarious!!! & his laugh is infectious! Can't wait to laugh with him. I love the "Papa Pa". He definitely has a belly laugh and just one more thing to add to the list of similarities to you guys. OK, so after court you said 15 days for appeals. Is that 15 business days or actual days? I'm getting very anxious. Have you written your speech for court? All you really need to do is show the judge your blog and they would know this is meant to be. Why did he throw the lego at you Karla? Ben you can't laugh at that stuff. That's what aunts and uncles are for. :)
The video is absolutely wonderful and the news about the court date is great also! I keep rewatching the video--it is so sweet when he says papa pa and he looks so darn happy! love you all
Kathi again. YEAH!! A court date. We can't wait for you guys to get home. I really like your family picture. He resembles you both so much - it amazes me.
I love the T-shirt --- perfect saying!! I can't wait for him to come home so we can help spoil him.
Dear Erlan, I am really looking forward to seeing you. I got you a poster of Horton Hears a Who. I am excited about you being my cousin. I can't wait for you to come and see me. Do you like oatmeal? I do...I do...I do, I do, I DO! I know you like juice. I know you like bananas. I know you like yogurt. & I know Gage really wants to see you too. & I know my parents do too. I am very excited for you to meet my family and that's the end.
Yeah! You have a court date (did you ever think you wanted to hear that???) So glad things are coming together. Does the judge see you guys interact together? Everyone here in the States know you guys were meant to be together. Congrats again!
i finally got to see the videos. he is a riot. all the new pics are so cute especially the family photo. i am so glad you got a quick court date. you will be home before you know it . can't wait to see you three. everyone here loved the videos. " little yogurt face" is adorable. love, mom
Post a Comment