Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Day 22

Erlan loves our cell phone. He had an entire conversation with himself today. He would say “Da, da” (or “yeah, yeah”)… that was the only bit we understood. He threw a fit when I took it away from him—tears and everything. We will try to find him a toy cell phone here, but I haven’t seen any in the stores.

Erlan has learned that he can push the lego table around the room. He pushes the table and he pulls the table back and forth. He squeals when Ben blocks the path.


You can see in the picture that Erlan knows how to purse his lips, to say “Shhh”, and to put his finger up. Instead of putting his finger in front of his lips though, he puts his finger in front of his nose. :-)

Please note that Erlan put himself in the cage. We didn't do it. We just laughed.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I totally know where to find toy cell phones, we have four! :o) Come home and I'll get him one.

Amy said...

keely said she has a hello kitty phone he can have. But she thinks that you all already have one in ALLL your toys. :) He is a silly little boy. We are going to have tons of laughs with him.