We were able to have our afternoon visit with Erlan. We were a little worried that it wouldn't happen because Kazakh New Year's is the weekend. I'm not sure if it's tonight or tomorrow, but I know that it happens sometime this weekend. To celebrate the holiday, we will post a couple of pix of our favorite Kazakh (soon to be US) citizen (and a video to follow):
Here's a picture of Erlan making a yucky face after he tried some berry baby food. He would not try a second bite. I don't blame him... it wasn't that good. The yogurt that we give him is much better.

Here's a picture of Ben teaching Erlan to make funny faces. *Sigh* I have two of them on my hands. :-D
7 comments:
Okay, question -- the kid is two, why are you giving him baby food?!? I'd make that face too! :o)
I want burgers and fries, not baby food! mom & dad. that boy has quite an arm, may have to lock up the glass dishes when he gets home. he can play "fetch" with dixie. he will probably last longer than grandma & papa. you two clean up really good!! great picture. love, mom
I want burgers and fries, not baby food! mom & dad. that boy has quite an arm, may have to lock up the glass dishes when he gets home. he can play "fetch" with dixie. he will probably last longer than grandma & papa. you two clean up really good!! great picture. love, mom
YEA One more step forward. Looking forward to seeing the three of you soon
Dad
Karla and Ben (and Erlan)
What wonderful news! Congratulations on the successful court date. It won't be long now before your whole family will be back in the states.
Jim and I are in NYC for the AERA/NCME conference; too many people. I'd rather be back in the mountains!
Barbara and Jim
Yes, Karla, get used to it. You are officially outnumbered. They will feel no remorse in ganging up on you.
Erlan's shirt is cute. Can Reilly borrow it????
Post a Comment