Friday, March 28, 2008

Day 32


Erlan was Mr. Gigglepants (I like that one Regina!) during our visits. He got to go outside. He played with Nadia. He ran around the room. He was worn out by the time we left today. I'm posting some video of him playing soccer with his balloon. I know that I'm completely biased but I think he may be the next Beckham ;-) (Yes, he is the only soccer player that I know.)

3 comments:

Amy said...

yes, I think Mr. Gigglepants fits him pretty good! Did you all blow the balloon up? Need to teach him what cows say. I went back and listened to his farm animals sounds and didn't hear any moooing. I'm glad you got to go outside. It's gorgeous here today and suppose to be like that all weekend. Yeah!!! Does Nadia's mom go out with you all too? Still need measurements. :)

Amy said...

Can you believe it's day 32 days, 10 days until the appeals period is up. So do they post the adoption in the newspaper and that is how people find out about it and inform them how to appeal?

Michelle said...

Carla & Ben,
I have enjoyed watching your family getting closer and closer and seeing such a happy boy. I can hardly wait to meet him. I'm so glad things are working out so well.
Michelle