Friday, March 21, 2008

Erlan goes bowling



I think Erlan may be a natural at bowling. :-)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Another funny!!! I love the videos. I just want them to keep going. What were you saying at the end Ben? I finally realized that is what I'm doing wrong when I go bowling. I need a slide. :) He really likes to throw things. Ben, you're going to have to get a move on the rec room in the basement or else Karla won't have any of her nice things left. Karla, do you want me to start boxing things up? hehhehehe

Lisa K said...

OMG! I love it! That is hilarious! I can't wait for play dates!!!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

The joy he gets from throwing the pins is too funny!! The boys are going to love this one.. Congrats on the success at court.Can't wait for you to come home!!

Regina said...

Congrats on success in court!!! That video is too funny. He will never be able to bowl without feeling the urge to go sliding down the lane into the pins. ;-)