We are safely in MO. Erlan was absolutely amazing on the plane. He was so good even though we woke him at midnight, even though he had to hang out in an airport for a couple of hours before flying, even though he had to travel by air and he'd never done it before. I'll tell more stories later, but I wanted everyone to know that we are home, we are safe, and we are so happy.
BTW, the blog is now public. I'll continue to blog about Erlan's adventures now that he is a US Citizen!
If he were still alive
12 years ago


13 comments:
WELCOME HOME!!! Glad the trip went well and Erlan is now a US citizen. Looking forward to seeing more of Erlan in the future.
Alysa
Fantastic! Can't wait to see you!!
Hi Karla, I have so enjoyed going through your blog and watching the videos. I feel like I know Erlan. His developmental progress was amazing. I loved his animal sounds -- of course his Daddy was a very good teacher, as was his Mommy. You two are naturals with kids. Erlan is a very lucky little guy (and adorable too)! Hope to talk with you soon. Linda
Welcome back!!!!! So glad to hear that everything went fine. Can't wait to see you guys. Is Erlan ready for a trip to the creek soon? Give me a call if you need anything. See you soon.
Welcome home! What an amazing record Erlan will have of his adventures.
Home sweet home!! Welcome back. Happy to hear that you're all home safely.
There's no place like HOME!
Happy to hear you made it, and that Erlan was an angel. Woo-hoo!!!
Can't wait to see more.
Welcome Home, Karla! I have been enjoying reading your blog and watching all the videos. Erlan is such an adorable boy ...
Ditto Linda's comments.
So happy you are home!
Welcome back to the US. Erlan was well behaved, but how was Ben?
It's great to hear you are back and Erlan. That is nice to hear how well he did. Thanks for the updates. Talk to you soon.Take care.
Mike and Vidia
I'm so lad you uys made it home safely! Can't wait to see you all and meet the little one!!!
~ WELCOME HOME ~
Post a Comment