
Today was yard clean-up day at the orphanage. All of the nannies were out working in the yard. Ben spent about 30 minutes helping out while Erlan and I watched him. We saw Erlan's favorite nanny, Nazipan, outside, and she tossed Erlan's ball with him a couple of times. One of the other nannies said to me (in English), "Your father helps us. He's good!" :-)

Erlan tried out the merry-go-round today. You'll see how seriously he took the experience from the pictures. We took some video, but it is hard to watch. The merry-go-round is in serious need of WD-40 and the squeak on the video is horrible. So, sorry kids, no video today.

Here's a picture of Erlan having Daddy help him practice on the stairs. We cannot walk by those stairs without Erlan practicing on them.


Here's a couple of pictures of Erlan trying on Daddy's sunglasses.


8 comments:
I love the pics. I'm surprised Ben hasnt rebuilt the whole play yard. Ben, have you shared any of your ideas with anyone there? I know you have some. I'm surprised WD-40, duct tape, and bailing wire werent packed for the trip. Erlan loves his green ball, doesnt he? He looks really cool in the sunglasses. Chicks are going to dig him. & I'm talking about Erlan, Ben! eheheeh
Looks like Erlan has definitely figured out what a cool dad he has!! They do look sweet together. Kenzi, Gavin, Brian and Lance were out of school at 12:30 yesterday so they got to play outside. They took time to check out their new cousin and of course that means going back to watch their favorite videos. love you much
I just caught up on all the videos. (I can't believe you don't know that song sister.) Brian is going to be thrilled that Erlan likes music. I'm sure Brian will be setting up a "Erlan" playlist in Itunes soon. :)
Mom is leaving for TX tomorrow to drag dad back. His time frame for coming home and mom's time frame are a bit different so we'll see who wins.
I am home sick today. I had an allergic reaction to amoxicillin (penicillin) I was taking for strep throat. Talk about looking like I am covered in chicken pox..
Lance is counting the days until you guys come home. He asks every morning how many more days it will be. :) Only 3 more days until you get him!!! YEAH!
Haven't had much time to do any posting for you guys. The week was crazy, but I do check all the time to see what you guys are up to. It's amazing how technology works. Love the pics and can't wait to get home to watch all the videos. You guys are one step away from being a family. I'm so happy for you and can't wait to meet Erlan. Enjoy the 7th.
Don't worry I didn't know that song either. My visit to marshall is going good. I miss you being here next visit it will be GREAT! I get to see you adn Erlan. Oh, and I will see Ben too. I can't wait to met the little man and the boys are so excited. Love ya'll
Hi Kids!
The highlite of my day is your pictures and your blog. Missed getting them the last few days and was qworried that erlan was sick or that something had gone wrong.
Hope every thing is ok. Cousin Carl won in texas.
Love to the three of you
Dad
Blog already! We are on pins and needles waiting for an update.
Hello!!! Well appeals period is over. Yeahhhhhh!!!!! Wondering if maybe they let Erlan come home with you to avoid getting chicken pox. I hope so! He is going to be sooooo excited.
Post a Comment