
Meet Ducky Dude! This awesome little rubber ducky was given to me by my nephew Kolton. Ducky Dude is now sharing digs with his big sisters, Pinky and Peachy. All are happy in their new home.Kolton, who is only 5, won Ducky Dude in one of those claw machines at Wal-mart. (Ok, it is one of those claw machines where you play until you win...) Kolton knew that I liked the duck, and he won it for me. Such sensitivity and awareness for a 5-year old, not to mention the dexterity it took to work the claw to win the duck. I'm just so proud.
This is one of the things that I like about living in our hometown. A trip to Wal-mart (aka local gathering spot) for laundry soap results in seeing a nephew and winning a duck!


4 comments:
Cute! And I actually remember the melody to that song!
Awww! I can just imagine you surrounded by these in a bubble bath;)
KK will love these!
I now have Ernie singing in my head. I hope he leaves soon. It is a short ride between here and the loony bin for me when Elmo, Ernie, Dora invade my brain space.
KEEP BELIEVING
Now that's impressive. Usually it takes cashing in the college fund to get something out of those machines.
Post a Comment