We finally made it to Aqtobe yesterday. We think that we've met KK. We'll post more later. We're at an internet cafe b/c we haven't got our internet card yet. We're in a nice apartment. We're safe. We're happy.
Woohoo!!!!! Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! Just tried calling you! Lots of questions, can't wait for pics. I am so happy for you all, soooo, soooo happy! Hugs all around!
Congrats!!! Hug and kiss him for all of us. I can't wait for pics. Do you have a webcam so we can get some live updates??? Can't wait for the full update!
thank goodness--I just discovered that I thought my internet was on last night but evidentally it went off and I was getting frantic!! I don't think I was ever so happy to get get a message. We're looking forward to your next blog. love you much.
My first hour was excited to check the blog this morning. YEAH!!! We can't wait for pictures. I am very excited to hear more about KK! Keep the blogs coming or mom will have a heart attack.
I am glad you made it safe. We are all ready to talk to you with the webcam. We have it up and runing and Cole is in LOVE with talking into the camera! I have tried to call you but don't know when you are online. We love you and can't wait to talk to you!
SO GLAD YOU MADE IT SAFELY. TALK ABOUT JET LAG! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE SOME PICTURES AND GET ALL THE DETAILS ABOUT OUR LITTLE GUY. JACKO IS LOSING PATIENCE WITH MISS DIXIE, SHE WANTS TO PLAY AND HE COULDN'T CARE LESS. SHE IS A NUSIANCE IN HIS OPINION. BABY WILL HAVE TO RUN WITH DIXIE. THEY WILL HAVE ABOUT THE SAME ENERGY LEVEL. THINGS ARE FINE HERE . LOVE, MOM & DAD
Hey guys, I'm working tonight will be at the bar til 1:30 if you are making calls. Call me at the bar and then I will get on the computer. Would love to talk to you (of course so does everyone else).
13 comments:
Woohoo!!!!! Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! Just tried calling you! Lots of questions, can't wait for pics. I am so happy for you all, soooo, soooo happy! Hugs all around!
Congrats!!! Hug and kiss him for all of us. I can't wait for pics. Do you have a webcam so we can get some live updates??? Can't wait for the full update!
thank goodness--I just discovered that I thought my internet was on last night but evidentally it went off and I was getting frantic!! I don't think I was ever so happy to get get a message. We're looking forward to your next blog. love you much.
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to hear more....
Would you mind adding my mom???
rwmdbm@mchsi.com
My first hour was excited to check the blog this morning. YEAH!!! We can't wait for pictures. I am very excited to hear more about KK! Keep the blogs coming or mom will have a heart attack.
Yeah! Glad you are there- have you met up with the two couples there (Kami and Eric and Gen and ? Sorry can't access their blog at the moment)?
Can't wait to hear more!
I am glad you made it safe. We are all ready to talk to you with the webcam. We have it up and runing and Cole is in LOVE with talking into the camera! I have tried to call you but don't know when you are online. We love you and can't wait to talk to you!
SO GLAD YOU MADE IT SAFELY. TALK ABOUT JET LAG! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE SOME PICTURES AND GET ALL THE DETAILS ABOUT OUR LITTLE GUY. JACKO IS LOSING PATIENCE WITH MISS DIXIE, SHE WANTS TO PLAY AND HE COULDN'T CARE LESS. SHE IS A NUSIANCE IN HIS OPINION. BABY WILL HAVE TO RUN WITH DIXIE. THEY WILL HAVE ABOUT THE SAME ENERGY LEVEL. THINGS ARE FINE HERE . LOVE, MOM & DAD
Great news. Glad you're safe and happy. Can't wait for more news.
I am soooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!
can't wait 4 details!!!!!!!!!
lisa
Hey guys, I'm working tonight will be at the bar til 1:30 if you are making calls. Call me at the bar and then I will get on the computer. Would love to talk to you (of course so does everyone else).
Thanks for the quick update. Glad to hear you are happy and can't wait to learn more!
Post a Comment