Thursday, February 14, 2008

WE'RE GOING TO GET KK

GUESS WHAT. WE GOT OUR LOI . That means we are leaving Next Friday. Don't know all details,but Karla will post soon. YEE-HAW!!!!!

10 comments:

Shannon K. said...

WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS! I am so happy and excited for you guys! I can't wait to read all of your updates.

Deb said...

What a great Valentine's Day present! Ben, did you arrange that?

EE said...

I got chills reading this! Congratulations!!!!!

Sparky said...

Hey I made it in. See you soon. DSoes this thing have a spell checker anywhere?


Mike

Anonymous said...

Wow! Happy Valentine's Day!!! Congratulations and have a safe awesome trip.

Matthew Ruley said...

Congrats! How exciting! Woo-hoo!

Wendy D said...

Yippidoo!!!
We're so excited for you guys!!! Let us know if we can help with anything. Have a safe trip and take care.

Sandi said...

What great news. Congratulations, let the fun begin.

kara said...

Congratulations! The waiting is almost over. You've been standing in line for the roller coaster long enough. Now it's time to ride. Hang on tight!!!

Heather said...

Yeah! We will check often for more details. Ben - I just can't picture you in another country.