Thursday, February 28, 2008

Here are the long-awaited pictures...


He giggled every time he knocked over the blocks. Guess who showed him how to knock the blocks over?


Erlan loves playing with his blocks!


Mom, Dad, and Erlan

9 comments:

Alysa said...

Erlan is beautiful! I can see why you so quickly knew he was the baby for you. Congratulations on finding your son! Brings tears to my eyes. :)

Thanks for the blog invite. I'm still waiting (have had several delays) for my LOI from Aqtobe and hope to travel in April. I truly appreciate all the info and am grateful to be able to share your incredible journey.

All the best,
Alysa

stork said...

AMAZING!! You guys must be thrilled. I cannot even imagine how happy you guys are right now. What an adventure.

It sounds like Erlan has been saving himself for his true Mom and Dad to come along. He has them now.

I am encouraged that he is a little scared of Ben. I believe studies have shown that it is quite natural to be scared of this man. I know I was. Have been tell you the "Spooky Light Sticks" story from college.

We are looking forward to hearing the next chapter.

Enjoy!
John

Graham Cracker said...

Oh my gosh what a beautiful, beautiful little guy you have. I think I am now over shedding tears-just overwhelmed me at what a neat family you make! I loved the pics, loved reading the blogs and love all three of you. A very, very proud Babushka (My research did say he might want to call me Baba Donna)!

Anonymous said...

HE IS SO CUTE!! I can't wait to meet him. When I first saw his pictures, they reminded me of Karla's baby pictures (the eyes and smile). I can also see Ben in him. He looks so happy. He is such a chunk! My class thought he was adorable. I love him already. :)
Congratulations - you all make a beautiful family.
Love,
Kathi

AJ said...

GORGEOUS!
Andrea

Ryan and Angie said...

He is adorable and will fit in perfectly with the "Big Head" boys, couldn't ask for more!!!

sjdking said...

Oh I LOVE IT!!! He is cute goes along with the rest of the boys in the family.

sjdking said...

sorry and kenzi lynn

Chris & Christy said...

I am dying here, I have missed so much! Erlan is so so so darn cute! My heavens, seriously where did they hide all of these cute boys when we were there? He is absolutely beautiful! I haven't even read anything yet, just looked at the photos, so off I go to read your blog. :)

Congratulations!
Christy and Z