hey all,
wa are doing great. this is ben . and i willnot be spell checking. we still have not got our internet card. i am at a computer two blocks from aprtmnt.karla has like 6 blogs with pics and lots of info. we will post them soon
so here is what i know. YERLAN is 25 months and is very cute. he has a big head ,chubby cheeks ,squinty eyes, and a small flat nose. who wouldnt be cute with all those features! he could be my bbiological. he seems very smart. he also has a funny laugh. he does not like me ,but is warming to karla quickly. i keep telling him that someday we will both get to drive mom crazy and it is going to be a blast.
so far he is awesome..
again we apologize for lack of info. we use to get upset when people wouldnt post enough. hang in there karla will flood yuou later.
i was very anxious and scared about all this but after meeting yerlan , i know everything is going to be fine. i lucked out again.
love you all
karla and ben
If he were still alive
12 years ago


12 comments:
He sounds adorable! I can't wait for those pictures!
If you had a Mac I could help you, but I am PC clueless...sorry.
So glad things are going so well. You two deserve it, and so much more.
Lisa
Wow! It's happened! I am soooo thrilled! I am now anxiously awaiting the pics. Have fun and enjoy each day and keep snapping those pics. Won't we have fun with a two year old! love you much
Wonderful! Can't wait to see pictures. All the boys in the family will be excited. And two...ready for potty training!
He sounds perfect. :) Tell him that we all felt that way about Ben at first, but we grew to love him. lol
CAN'T WAIT FOR PICTURES!
yerlan sounds like he will fit right in with the rest of the family. you two had better start taking your vitamins with a two year old on the loose. can't wait to see the pictures. love you guys! love, mom & dad
Please invite Becca King at jrking@mmuonline.net
i told grandad about yerlan and he said ben should get some suckers and candy and the baby would like him better. not a bad idea! try to get aly on the blog if you can. i thnk you have her email address. we need a family picture soon and ben don't make a goofy face. love you guys. mom
Ben you will be a great dad. What's not to like? Yerlan sounds very cute. Can't wait to see pictures. Stay safe.
YEAH!!! We are so excited!!! We can not wait to see him. I can not believe how fast everything is happening. Please invite Becca she is so excited for you guys and wants to be kept up to date!!! Thank You Mom wrote her address. Thanks I am so happy for you all.
Stacey Justin Kolton Haydn
Sounds like a complete heartbreaker. Can't wait to see his cute face!
Yea! I can't wait until the boys wake up and i can tell them! I am glad things are going well and I can't wait to see the pictures. It is 1:30 in the morning here and I have been having trouble sleeping so I thought maybe it was because you were online and I was suppose to get up and talk to you. But sadly you weren't online and I can't talk to you. I love you ane I miss you both!
i have all the pictures loaded on my conmputer so i can show them to everyone. jenny showed me how to do it. i love the hat pic. looks a lot like the way ben wears his hats. he looks so happy. papa thinks he is cute. can't wait to hear more. love mom
Post a Comment