Sunday, January 6, 2008

Grandma Donna Makes a Quilt


KK's very talented Babushka Donna made a quilt for him this weekend. It is adorable. He will love it. No pressure Babushka Janice! ;-)




4 comments:

Ryan and Angie said...

Yeah, Grandma! I love the quilt and your shirt to. I know KK will grow to love and admire you and Karla just as I do!- Angie

LP said...

Hi Karla -

Thanks so much for your Christmas card and your news-ey note. I am just so thrilled for you about KK. I know that it is something that you've wanted for a long time and so am just so happy for you and Ben. I always remember admiring how good you were with Steve & Urip's kids. You are going to be one heck of a mother!

On a sadder note, I am sorry to hear about PK. I was also sorry to hear about Buster.

Take care of yourselves. And safe travels to Kazahstan (sp?).
Liane

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I like Ben's new gold tooth. It's an improvement.
Kathi

Julie said...

The quilt is really nice.