Hi guys! Just checking in to say hello. Erlan looks cuter than ever and I'm just so happy all is well.
Milo and Erlan have so much in common, it's amazing. Milo is a smiley, happy talker as well. And a thumbsucker too! Of course I will not take this away from him as it is his comfort in such a dramatic time in his life. But he is doing it less and less actually. Mostly when he is just uncomfortable or trying to go to sleep. Milo's favorite word is "eat" too! Congrats on the potty training milestone. That's big stuff!
I'm curious -- from where are you thinking of adopting again? We will probably explore domestic next time, but we need a few more months first. :-) I wish you all the best.
5 comments:
Too cute!! I see he has his share of battle scars...boys!
LOL! It's definitely better than the smirks I get from my son;)
Hey! I have a Halloween gift for E. Do you mind emailing me your address????
Hi guys! Just checking in to say hello. Erlan looks cuter than ever and I'm just so happy all is well.
Milo and Erlan have so much in common, it's amazing. Milo is a smiley, happy talker as well. And a thumbsucker too! Of course I will not take this away from him as it is his comfort in such a dramatic time in his life. But he is doing it less and less actually. Mostly when he is just uncomfortable or trying to go to sleep. Milo's favorite word is "eat" too! Congrats on the potty training milestone. That's big stuff!
I'm curious -- from where are you thinking of adopting again? We will probably explore domestic next time, but we need a few more months first. :-) I wish you all the best.
Did you get our package???
Post a Comment