One of the blogs that I love to read is written by a friend of Ben's from college, Angie O'Neill. Angie and her husband have been dealing with cancer for the past 11 years. Despite this, Angie writes a blog that is funny, insightful, and inspiring. Today, Angie has written a beautiful letter that I found completely inspiring. I hope you do too...
KEEP BELIEVING: our interview - a few things I WISHED I would have said...
If he were still alive
12 years ago


3 comments:
You are too kind, Karla and Ben.
PS We LOVED your Christmas card. Brian said, "that is SO Ben."
KEEP BELIEVING
Thank you so much for sharing Angie's post. Truly an inspiration and food for thought regardless of our situations.
Wishing you all the best for a wonderful first holiday season with your beautiful little boy!
Alysa and Brady
Well, it's about time you updated;)
Heading over there now...
Post a Comment